Pcod problem

I have pcod and get no period at all.I get them only by medication. I m married and want to concive. Please suggest me a good line of treatment.

Doctor Answers (4) on Pcod problem

Pcod is a syndrome which condist of many symptoms which results into hormonal imbalance it 8s vicious cycle between obesity and pcod so ypu need to reduce weight and on other hand go for hormonal blood check up .insulin resistance and ultrasound and then take homeopathic medicine as it has a very good results in controlling symtoms of pcod.
Hello ,pcod is most common among females now,as you said about monthly period irregularities is one common symptom and others are weight gain etc .there are many changes happens with pcod in body like metabolic and hormonally too that causes aovulatory menstrual cycles which causes problem in conceiving . increase weight ,improper food habits and emotional stress can cause pcod ,so it is important to evaluate your history with good homoeopathic consultant ; so doctor will treat your problem holistically with medicines,changes in food habits along with yoga & mediation this approach will help you recover fast and you can conceive early, it is not serious problem there is just need to proper attention and evaluation.
mam PCOS is nw a very common problem amng females due to adulteration in eatables and hormonal disturbances due to stress nd emotional setbacks.. excess of medication also leads to this problem. you can only concieve naturally when ur body starts working naturally as it did before.
Hi , myself Dr Ritesh Agrawal ,Dragrawal healthcare clinic old Palasia Indore,Pcod and Pcos are common problem in female nowadays have sympy like irregular menses ,extra facial hair and weight gain are most likely the symptoms required details and proper treatment at our centre we are provide advance PCOD care treatment