PCOD and Pregnancy
Hello doctor , I got married 2 years back and trying for children for about 10 months I have been diagnosed with an PCOS 2 months back and am using ovacare tablets as prescribed by the doctor. I have under gone follicular study and am ovulating, i am skinny and have regular periods. As we are worried about kids I have consulted my Gynic aunt she told me to use Apcod powder. Would that help me out in getting pregnancy and need suggestions how to get concieve fast. Thank you.

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello...... If you are having normal period with ovulation each time conceiving is not difficult for you. you couple try sexual intercourse during Window period, that's ovulation period , it comes around 14 days before first day of menses bleeding. You couple copulate for 2-3 days .......