Patch near testis(jaangh)
Near Jaang and testis ball where Is joint. I feel very much iching Any time i feel like just scraching it I m attaching photo graph of that part pls see
87 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jagat Shah
Sexologist 12 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, u have skin infection pls meet dermatologist to find right solution
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?