Passive aggresive behavio
Dear doctor , I delighted with passive aggressive husband and i hv one 5yr son , abt this behaviour recently I came to know and has it say you cannot change so pls suggest me how to deal with it and is it affects kid also .

Insufficient information is available to help you properly.
Consult psychologist or psychiatrist.
Improving communication skill and problem solving skill will be very helpful.
From the description above difficult to come to a conclusion .need some more details regarding his mood and behaviours.  Consulting a psychiatrist would be the best thing to do.They Would look at the cause and suggest accordingly.