Parsnality problem
My hight is 6 ft and my waight is 51. This is my big problem How to increase my waight And i can't concentrate for stadis
24 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Amod Borkar
Neuropsychiatrist 16 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Dear friend, you need to consult a professional dietitian with regular exercise tailor made for you. You are not suffering from any illness at least psychiatric, except probable anxiety related to the issue in your mind. It's ok.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.