Paranoid mental illness
Hello, Sir My Father Is Having Paranoid Personality Disorder..I want To Know As Does Paranoid Disorder Increases as Age Increases And Want To Know That Should The Treatment for The Patient should Be Started Or should we leave it as it is.. The Age Of My Father is 45.. And As Paranoid in nature How Should I Take Him To Hospital

Dear sir, is your father diagnosed with a paranoid personality by a psychiatrist? If not, then first of all he needs to be diagnosed. There is no other option but to seek psychiatric opinion.  Paranoia does increase with age and can be extremely difficult for family and sometimes dangerous as well. Please see a psychiatrist immediately.