Paper cut on foreskin

I have been suffering from paper cut on my foreskin. I showed it to the general physician and took couple of medicine. It got temporally better but now I think it has relapsed.
views-icons 162 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello,it has to heal completely ,you shouldn't stretch till it heals, if it's minor injury it will heal without any scar formation , don't have sexual intercourse till it heals , only after complete heal involve in sexual activities.Continue the medications given by doctor ,
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?