cardiologist-icon
Palpitation
Hello Dr. Skipped beat occasionally 3 to 4 a minute after that no sign and suddenly come after weak a month a year I check 2 years ago when first time my heart beat miss all teste lft,kft, echo tmt Yah, t-tropni test normal recent when my heart beat missed 24 to 25 in a minute I test echo but result normal plz check my echo I submit And plz give me advise that I am normal ? Or do my work and sports regularly or not ?

No need to worry Just get a 24 hours ECG holter monitoring done to see the arrhythmia burden. Carry on with your routine activities
Ectopics Present