Paining near my ear
Its paining right under my ear n when i touch that area i can feel its swollen.. What to do? Which doctor to consult? Help
37 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Drop in to my clinic for an examination.. Could be some cervical lymphadenitis or a salivary issue.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?