Painful vein in groin
There is a distinct vein in the groin area. The location is inner thigh to be precise. The length is around 4cms and as it goes down, it is more lumpy and painful when pressed. Discovered it a week ago but no change since then. Please help me out and tell me what it maybe? Thank you.

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello,, sir have you got any injury there? If it is after injury then don't worry it will reduce itself with some time. If there were no injuries,, if you got it spontaneously, you need to consult general surgeon, since somethings need to be examined with positional variation and also looked for consistency. Don't worry most of the times they are simple lesions, please consult general surgeon.

How much length of vein