Painful urethra
I am a female, and a few days ago my urethra started hurting. Just there. Not when I peed. Only if I touched it / wiped after peeing. Then the next day , the pain was less but there felt to be discomfort / itching. And then I was peeing a lot. Then at night it kept feeling like I had to pee but I couldn't. Eventually I did. I would automatically think UTI - however my pee is completely normal color and smell and hasn't been insanely frequent , just slightly more than usual. I'm not experiencing any other kind of pain in my lower abdomen. Everything is concentrated to the urethra area. There is no abnormal discharge; everything is about as it usually is. So this is my confusion. I don't know what to pinpoint it as because there's no other symptoms. If it helps at all, the day before all of this happened there was some sexual activity but no intercourse with a penis. I just wanna know before I spend money on going to a doctor.

First get a URINE routine test done and go to doctor with the report