Pimples near urethra
I am a 28 year old female. Since 2 days I had intense itching near my urethral opening. Last night when I took a look at it in the mirror, I noticed pimple like things one on each side of my urethral opening. I applied sesame oil and after some time one of those pimples burst oozing out whitish substance. I have started applying quadriderm cream over the area today. Will it cure the itchiness and pop those pimples?

Dr. Panchani
Gynecologist 10 yrs exp Surat

hi good afternoon thnxs for your Qustion as u mention in your question that pimple brust rt ? i think glads in pei urethral are was blocke and infection set in this so that this thigs happend. dont worry . now do one things u clean that area with betadine liqid and apply local antiseptic ointment. will help . thnxs