Painful lump in armpit
Hi doctor, I have been experiencing a painful lump in my left armpit for two days now. It's a small lump which is not visible from outside but you can feel when you press it. It causes mild pain when I press it. Can this be anything serious??

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. You take belladona 30-BD for 4 days. It will ho away. Don't press it.
Dr. Prathap Kumar.M.P
Hi, Thanks for the query. It is an infection of hair follicle. It's not a serious condition. Keep your armpit clean. Wash it with dettol soap. Take Tablet Paracetamol 500 mg once or twice daily. It reduces inflammation and pain. If the problem persists even after few days, then take Cap. Amoxicillin 500mg 1 capsule thrice daily for 5 days. Hope this helps.