Pain while straching

I get unusual burning sensation on my knee while bending on knee. it is not joint pain. it started with one knee and now moved to other knee. The pain is similar to a pain when you get abscess. similar pain is experience in both leg foot.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain while straching

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Orthopaedician ( they treat beyond joints also) to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. Hope it helps you. I suggest to make a physical consultation with a local orthopaedician for making a sense of this problem. Online consultation will not help.
Consider supplementing Vitamin D , you can check your blood levels of vitamin D.
Apart from active pharmaceutical medicines, a healthy diet and lifestyle is mandatory