Pain while running
Many years ago I had a cramp on my knee and after that my knee started hurting. When I went to the doctor and did my xray there was nothing found. I was prescribed some medicines which didn't work out for me. When I go for a jog or carry some heavy stuffs my knee hurts badly. What am I suppose to do ?
38 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

You have to go through proper assessment of your knee based on that we can plan the treatment. My suggestion would be to Consult a physiotherapist. First they will assess your knee and they will treat for reducing pain by using physiotherapy modalities.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.