Pain under left rib cage.
I've been getting a "bubbling" feeling under my left front rib cage whenever i breathe in deep for a few days now. It also hurts when I do any physical activity. Just wondering if this is a serious concern or not.

HELLO,  NOT  SERIOUS,  A TYPE  OF CRAMP TABLET LIMCEE TO SUCK TWICE A  DAY. WHENEVER REQUIRED. OR AS SUCH.  IT'S  VITAMIN C. OCCASIONALLY  YOU CAN TAKE  TABLET PARACETAMOL 500/DROTINE. CITRUS FRUITS ARE BENIFICIAL,  LEMON, KIWI, GOOSEBERRY, ORANGE,  TOMATO ETC. CONSULT A  GENERAL  PHYSICIAN M. D IF REQUIRED. O. K,  BYE.