Pain under heel(pain heel
Dear learned doctors, My mother is having pain in her right leg at the heel area of her foot. Hence, I request you to please let me know the reason for it and the necessary remedy available. My mother details Age 53 Weight 75 Height 5.5 inches Thanking you Shinil

Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello Shinil, If your mother is getting frequent pain in the heels, I would recommend that you get her feet x rayed. Sometimes calcium deficiency can also cause such pains and in that case she will need a calcium supplement.
Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Hello there, Mostly yr mother might be having plantar Fascistis,if u get her x ray Rt. Ankle it might show calcaneum spur, if so then ask her to do hot n cold fomentation alternately on the heel area.