Pain right hand back side

Hi actually my wife is complaining about the pain in right hand back side probably in bone or muscle she feel severe kind of pain due to that she feels some kind of burning sensation also. Kindly advice what kind of problem it is and which specialist should I consult.

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain right hand back side

Dr. Vishwas Virmani Noida | Physiotherapist
Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana -- Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello...... You have to take her to orthopedic surgeon.... X ray may be required ... Even if its bone fracture or nerves compression orthopedic doctor will treat it.... Only if there is infection in hand general surgeon treat the cause... Tell her to rest her hand for some days...