Pain on the lower part of
Pain on foot, ankle, slight swelling ( i dont know whats it is called odema i think). I have gout for a long period. I am a pure vegetarian for tje last 3 years. I havnt checked uric acid for the last 4 months.

Please get your Uric Acid & ESR checked to see whether cause is Gout or something else. If Uric acid is persistently high, you will need to take Allopurinol under medical supervision. Rheumatologist is the best dcotor, at least in the begining. You must take dietery precautions, not to eat spinach & Pulses in high quantity. You can eat cherries & drink apple cider vinegar before food.