Pain on heel
When I walk, I feel something is poking onto my right foot's heel from ankle. Initially the pain was less, however right now it feels like calcaneus bone is touching the flesh and its very tough for me walk like normal. What is the cause for this? What should I do?

Hi, pain in the heel can be due to inflammation of tissues around the heel or wear and tear of tissues around the heel. Few common conditions are plantar fascitis, retrocalcaneal bursitis, tendo acchilles tendinitis. Heel pain can also occur with wrong type of footwear. Most conditions settle down with the right kind of footwear and physiotherapy. Please go to a Orthopaedic surgeon to sought out your problem as he needs to evaluate and examine before deciding on the treatment