Pain near the knee
Hi.. Since last month I'm experiencing pain in the right most side of the back side of my right knee. When ever I'm unfolding my right leg after sitting crossed leg for around 10-15 min I feel the pain. There's no pain while walking, running, situps etc. Please tell me what's the problem? Is it a nervous problems? Thank You.

Hello, I understand your pain and the condition you are in. But before giving any advice I would like to ask that whether have you sprained your leg anywhere suddenly without your conscious then if that's the case you need to apply heat packs to that place you having pain. And also consult a doctor for medications. Thank you