Pain management

I'm a 22 yr old Male A medical student ,I have been under treatment for IBD for the past 2 years It has cured completely still I'm under medication for safer side At present I'm experiencing very severe joint pain and I was advised to consult a rheumatologist ,he prescribed medicines but pain hasn't subsided I was asked to do ANA-IFA result was moderate positive I have been advised to take medications for 6 weeks What am I to do ? Not able to concentrate in anything I'm a football player had to give up football because of these problems so I'm not having any alternative way to reduce my stress I'm a teetotaler but because of these persisting pain is it advisable to consume alchohol to reduce the pain Drugs I take Sazo 500mg and as prescribed by rheumatologist I take HCQS Kindly guide me ,thanks in advance

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain management

Dr. Sandip Gupta Delhi | Orthopedic Surgeon
You can add a Nsaid with HCQS and Sazo. Also you can add Rosehip extract capsules which are natural anti inflammatory. Once your pain settled you can start exercise routine like walking, floor exercises.