Pain legs , bottom back
My wife age 28 having pain in legs and bottom back frequently also sometimes headache and chakkar aana is common . She is also having problem of BP low and weakness . Please suggest remedial actions at home.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. She needs to have a proper diet and stay well hydrated. You can give her a capsule absolut 3g once a day for 10 days after food. Kindly consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.