Pain inside the cheek

I wanted to know what can i do for pain inside the cheeks. This pain started from cheeks and now it's extended to my throat and it's really very painful. It's causing burning and irritation and I'm not able to chew my food. Please provide a solution for this.
views-icons 27 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain inside the cheek

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
5 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
Kindly consult your ENT SURGEON as soon as possible. It's not possible to provide treatment without seeing the patient in your case.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?