Pain inside stomach
I have pain lower and right side stomach ànd west .it always starts during driving bike. One day after 110 km driving pain started same in part of body unbearable with vometting  àt night .A doctor ingected than i cud sleep. Plz. Suggest me wat is this exactly.

Dr. Ravindra Mishra
General Physician 7 yrs exp Mumbai
get USG ABDOMEN done need to see cause for pain for proper treatment see a doctor for further management thanks
Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai
General Surgeon 26 yrs exp Chennai
Dear Friend, From the symptoms you have described you are very likely to have a stone in the ureter or appendicitis., I suggest you get a ultrasound scan of your abdomen done, if that does not give enough information, please proceed with a CT scan. Till the diagnosis is made and treatment is done, please avoid riding bike for long distances. best wishes