Pain inankle joint knee
Iam getting pain on my right ankle joint since last few days.now the pain is from isincreased from ankle joint till back portion of the thies.i applied oitments but get relief only for few minutes.there is slight swelling on the ankle joint.iam a patient of seronegative anklulospondilosis patient also artherosclerosis.my same leg was affected with polio in my child hood.please let me know what should i do.i was told to take etoshine 60 for 10 days.but no improvment. pls help....

Dr. Phanindra V V
Sexologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello. You can try some home - performable Ayurveda treatments. Purchase Pinda Taila. Warm it and give a gentle massage to the part required. Take sand in a potli (bag), heat the sand and give gentle strokes to the area where it pains more. Do this once daily for 10 days. You can also take tab Mahayogaraja Guggulu 2 tabs twice daily for better results.
Dr. Harisha N L
Hi there I understand your concern... There are many reasons for ankle pain,some of them are stress fracture,extensor tendinitis which is inflammation of the tendons on the top of the foot,ganglion,gout,Sinus Tarsi Syndrome,diabetes, peripheral neuropathy etc...so detailed examination and investigations necessary to diagnose and treat the condition properly...I would suggest you to consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful.