Pain in wrist and ankle.
Hi, its about 1 yr. a scooter hit me. Because of that hit, pain started in wrist and ankle. In that hit, there were no injury and no fracture in X-Ray as well. Till two months, I tried medicines and ointments prescribed by a doctor. A doctor told, visit neurologist. Also I tried home-remedy but till now that wrist and ankle are with pain. I suffered more pain in winter. I visited neurologist. He denied to look into this. Please suggest, what should I do?

Dr. Rajiv Mehta (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 19 yrs exp Delhi

This is a Case were u should visit a specialist ortho physiotherapist for proper diagnosis and treatment. www drrajivmehta com will help u further.
Dr.Gaurav Mohan
Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi

Please start with Proper Physiotherapy. Physiotherapist will asses your problem & plan your treatment protocol accordingly. Regards.
Dr. Hitin Mathur
Orthopedic Surgeon 18 yrs exp Noida

Hi, this is Dr Hitin Mathur, orthopaedic surgeon at Fortis C Doc Hospital, New Delhi . Welcome to Practo. I think it works be wise for you to visit an orthopaedic surgeon who could examine your wrist and ankle and see where the pain is originating from. Treatment would start once the cause is determined.

Rash on wrist and ankles