Pain in upper right waist
Whenever I come home after playing any sport or after any hard work, full of sweat, and drink water, after drinking water, when I go for toilet or go to bathroom and use water to wash face or hand, I feel severe pain on my upper right side of waistline(at the level of elbow). Is it kidney stone or any other problem?

Dr. A.P Aparna
Homoeopath 16 yrs exp Hyderabad

The symptoms u r explaining are more likely suitable to Renal stones.But it could be any sprain also.So,To exclude the proper reason,Its bettr once to get check up like x-Ray,Scan abdomen,depending on physician's opinion. Start taking more water daily.