Pain in upper abdomen
I had my endoscopy test and the biopsy report i got is attached below. Please tell me is there any major problem in the report. I feel pain in upper abdomen accompanied by vomiting and lose motion with undigested food coming out. My sgpt level was also high 70.

Hello....... Clinical findings are correlated with the report.. Endoscopic biopsy report says there is sign of chronic inflammation.. Send endoscopy report ateast.. Upper abdominal pain, vomiting ,diarrhea suggestive of gastritis... Antral gastric erosion is seen in endoscopy in case of gastritis. ......