Pain in tooth
I have never tooth problem but from one month one of my teeth is paining. I brush daily. What should u do ?

Dr. Mathew Varkey
Dentist 6 yrs exp Ernakulam

tooth pain starts usually after the tooth decay has reached deep into pulp tissues of tooth....this may start an infection. ..but this is just one cause...u must consult with your dentist to confirm what's causing the pain
Dr. Runit Nangalia
Implantologist 6 yrs exp Howrah

It is very important to get a dental check up to rule out presence of cavities or gum infection. see a dentist immediately.
First of all differentiate between pain and hypersensitivity... you can visit a dentist to find out the root cause.