Pain in throat
I am suffering from severe throat pain nowdays and according to me it's due to excessive pollution in environment.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
You are right, so you need to meet a good ENT Specialist to help you as this cannot be relieved by home remedies. Do not get entrapped by homoeopaths you promise you guaranteed solutions for huge sums of money, like "Salt Room Therapy". Total humbug quackery!
use this app to search for a good ENT Specialist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment
Dr. Harisha N L
Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety...avoid environmental pollutants... Drink plenty of water,eat soft foods like cooked cereal, mashed potatoes, soft fruits, yogurt and soft-cooked eggs...give adequate rest to your body..Avoid spicy foods or acidic foods...Gargle with warm salt water...if no improvements consult nearest physician...Regards