Pain in throat
I am having burning pain in throat, since yesterday. I had ulcers in my throat. This happened after I had undergone tonsillar concretions removal. I was asked to do Hydrogen peroxide gargles. The ulcer were big and have healed since 2 days. I was given Moxcip once a day for 5 days. After the ulcers have healed, I am having burning in throat and irritation. I do not have ulcers presently. Please let me know what to do?

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

you probably have Acid Reflux issue. It needs to be confirmed by an ENT specialist.
use this app to search for a good ENT Specialist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 31 yrs exp Kolkata

Please take PPI daily 1 hr.before break fast for 1 month. Avoid spicecy foods. Take curd daily with lunch.