Pain in throat and ulcers
I have pain in my thorat from last two days and ulcers in mouth too so its very tough for me to eat anything even problm in taking liquid also , taking becasule from last many days applying smile gel also on ulcers....also zerodol-sp ,, and rantac-D taking....sir please help me out with any remedies .....i am also using gunguna water as treatment for throat but no relief...its so painfull.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

please do not waste any time and go to an ENT Surgeon immediately.
use this app to search for a good ENT Specialist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment
Dr. Parveen Chawla
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 18 yrs exp Faridabad

start taking melt ice cream which will decongest throat mucosa and take dark chocolate also it is very good antioxidant which helps in healing ulcers of mouth very fast and take prescription from your near by throat specialist
avoid salty food and avoid salt water gargling
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 32 yrs exp Kolkata

You may be suffering from aphthous oral ulcers which are very painful  and occur intermittently. Please consult a good ENT doctor for the management.

Instant ulcer pain relief How long does it take for throat ulcers to heal Stomach ulcer back pain