Pain in thigh
Sir, I am suffering from strain in side thigh (left thigh) due to which I am unable to run and walk probably. This is a sudden pain which arises during the movement of my left leg. I need your medical advice. I also want to ask that is it good for me to wear thigh cap or it will make the matter worse.

Hi, it could be due to muscle strain. Muscle strains usually happen when a muscle is stretched beyond its limit, tearing the muscle fibers. They frequently occur near the point where the muscle joins the tough, fibrous connective tissue of the tendon. Rest, immobilize the limb, use cold packs, Consult Orthopedician...