Pain in the right shoulde
I have a pain in the right shoulder blade it keeps coming on going , had my mammography result was normal , TVs was normal , CBC was normal what could be a possible reason .

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Avoid all strain full activity like heavy weight and computer work and do stretching exercise of shoulder and tk hot fermentation
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Right sided shoulder blade pain could be due to several reasons like costochondritis, muscle strain,gastritis referred pain,hepatitis,pancreatitis.It will need a complete detail clinical examination and further investigations.So kindly consult a nearby orthopedic and general physician for further evaluation and review.