Pain in the right leg

I have mild pain in the right leg. Which is feeling radiating from thighs and the starting point is just below the right portion of hip ( where you keep purse in right pocket) and it feels as some heaviness and continuous mild pain sensation in leg in certain path. Major points of pain are ankle and behind the thigh for other areas feel less than mild. Note : I don't feel any problem while walking and no problem in moving the leg in any direction.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in the right leg

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi...., most common causes of leg pain are due to strains, sprains, and overuse of the muscles.... Leg pain may be caused by a problem in the leg, but often it starts with a problem in the lower back and it is termed as sciatica... The treatment of leg pain depends upon the diagnosis. Once the reason for the pain is established, treatment is focused on both pain control and controlling the underlying problem....Kindly consult orthopedician for further evaluation.....