Pain in the right hand

There is very much pain in right hand of my wife and it can raise any time in the night during winters and remain the whole day. After taking the pain killer, though she does not feel the pain,still the hand feels numb with weakness. as per local doctors there is problem of blood circulation in the hand.

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain in the right hand

Dr. Anjana Gupta (P.T.) Delhi | Physiotherapist
Hello The pain in the hand can be due to many causes.It can be local cause at the point of pain or it can be cause of radiating pain from neck .The numbness is indicative of nerve involment. You can contact a good Physiotherapist who can assess your problem .It can be cured by few physio sessions..
Dr. Deepak Sikka (P.T) Delhi | Physiotherapist
What I guess from ur symptoms the problem May be Carpal Tunnel Syndrome ( CTS). Although you didn't explain each and every symptoms. The treatment is Physiotherapy. So u may go to any Physiotherapy Clinic or u may come to my clinic if u r from Delhi.