Pain in the penis between the thighs
I am experiencing mild pain in the penis between the thighs and often feel mild poking pains in the same place. And I feel crumps (pulling like pain) less than mild occussionaly while peeing. And I experience erectile Dysfunction .please find the attachment *red marks shows the full cum and *yellow shows pain Region. I was having morning woods and I use to mastrubate It was good. But all of a sudden Erectile dysfunction Is making me stressed and unable to concentrate on my work. I am petrified about the issue and future.. . I m worried about my parenting life in future.. I m totally feeling like live no worth .im really terrified.. Please educate me.... I

There are few possibilities need evaluation come online for better understanding of your problem chat now clarify your douts take proper consult
Hi, Pain arising from the penis is often a result of a sexually transmitted infection and can be associated with burning, itching, painful urination, discharge, or blood in the urine. Infections or inflammation of the bladder or prostate can also result in penile pain. However with regards to your Erectile dysfunction and morning wood issue let me try and explain you in brief - Morning wood, or as it’s formally known, nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT), is a common occurrence for many boys and men. From time to time, men may wake up with an erect penis. This is most common in younger men, although men of all ages may experience NPT. Many people assume a morning erection is a sign of sexual stimulation, however this isn’t always the case. Morning wood is likely the response your body has to one of several natural occurrences. Men of all ages can experience morning wood. It’s healthy at any age and is a sign of a properly functioning blood and nervous system in and around the penis. Young boys may experience morning wood as young as 6 to 8 years old. Morning wood may also occur in men in their 60s and 70s. It will become less frequent as ED issues begin to occur, and those issues become more frequent with age. Having an erect penis when you wake is an indicator of healthy blood and nerve supply to the penis. The presence of NPT also likely indicates that you’re physically capable of getting and maintaining an erection while awake. If you stop experiencing morning wood or notice that you’re not waking up with an erect penis anymore, this may be an early sign of an underlying medical problem. Most likely, this is a sign of physical erectile dysfunction (ED). You may have something happening within your body that’s preventing adequate blood or nerve supply for proper erectile function. However this issue is not a major cause to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same after having a detailed consultation.
We can connect through practo or meet in person.
Don’t take stress and do not overthink as this would add to your issue. Avoid doing Masturbation and avoid watching porn in case if you do.