Pain in the lower back
Hi my wife name is Srividhya she has pain from lower back till and end of her leg She is undergoing treatment she is taking nervigen but physiotherapy in her lower back. She is having relief only during physiotherapy afterwards when walks and all she is having more pain. My question what is the solution for this?

Dr. Ajay Rao
Joint Replacement Surgeon 12 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, pain in the lower back can be due to loss of tone in the musculature of the back,slip disc,dessicated disc,degenerated disc,spondylolisthesis, to name a few. Get her checked up by an orthopedic surgeon.