Pain in the bottom spine
I am having a pain at the bottom of spine where my spine ends. The pain is there when I sit in that particular position. Kindly let me know what it could be.

Hi, following treatment options are available.. Physical therapy. A physical therapist might show you how to do pelvic floor relaxation techniques, such as breathing deeply and completely relaxing your pelvic floor — as you would while urinating or defecating.Manipulation. Massaging the muscles attached to the tailbone might help ease pain. Manipulation is typically done through the rectum.Medication. An injection of a local anesthetic into the tailbone can relieve pain for a few weeks. Certain antidepressants or anti-epileptic medications might relieve tailbone pain as well.Surgery. During a procedure known as a coccygectomy, the coccyx is surgically removed. This option is typically only recommended when all other treatments fail. Consult Orthopedician...