Pain in the belly bladder
Pain in the belly time to time suspected the Dr.gold bladder stone so I would like to be checked up the dr

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 13 yrs exp Delhi

if the doctor told you bladder stone , get a repeat USG done on a later date . And follow up with the reports

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  But what are you saying? Its very difficult to decode the language. Kindly get a ultrasound abdomen and pelvis done.  It could also be  a abdominal or a urinary tract infection. Consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
I am unable to understand your concern