Pain in teeth

I have very severe pain in my teeth bcoz of sensitivity..iam currently having meftal forte for pain killing however its not working at all..can you pls recommend medicine for relief..also would like to know permanent solution for the same and expected cost if any for the permanent resolution..

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain in teeth

If you are having severe pain then medication is not the solution at all. You need intervention by a dentist. Your treatment cost would depend on the extent of the issue,number of teeth involved. Please visit a dentist for a proper estimate and begin treatment as early as possible.
Dr. Amreen Sadiqa Bangalore | Dental Surgeon
Hey, before giving variety of treatment options I suggest you to see a dentist n get an x-ray done. Sensitivity can be treated but you give history of severe pain it's alarming sign of underlying problem. I suggest you to take Tablet Inac till you see dentist. MAY Be you may require RCT this can be decided only after examination. Have a speed recovery, God bless.