Pain in shoulder& swelling in fingers
In recent days im getting pain started in my neck and shoulder and pass to the arm till my fingers. This happens when i wash dishes/ carry something with my right arm. Only right arm left arm is fine. I feel week fingers . After i woke in morning my fingers are swelling i could close and open freely. Everyday and night i feel i am getting worse. Every nerve in my arm is paining. Is it normal or severe disease??

It’s not normal get X-ray cervical spine and if recuired mri now you can take pregabaline in night
This is happening due to a slip disc in the cervical (neck) region. It needs timely evaluation by Xray and MRI and relevant treatment otherwise it can get worse and might require surgery at later stage.
More likely cervical radiculopathy Its not normal