Pain in shoulder & knee
From Last few months Severe right shoulder pain till the neck not able to write or type much from right hand also only right knee pains and ankle pain while sitting and getting up.

Dr. Neeraj R Bijlani
Hand Surgeon 13 yrs exp Mumbai

There could be two things happening here The neck pain and shoulder hand pain maybe related to your posture so I will suggest to correct your posture for that you can see this Vodafone video for some tips https://youtu.be/CqOheOnMLe4 The ankle and knee pain may not be because of posture so either you maybe developing arthritis or may have vitamin deficiency which is very common now a days so I suggest get yourself checked from an orthopaedic doctor who may suggest some tests and xrays for the same