Pain in shoulder
I am 45 yrs old female i am suffering from sever pain in my shoulder joints.i am doing physiotherapy for 6 month now but the pain is still there...i cant take my hand back totally...i cant sleep at nights due to pain...

Get yourself examined by a shoulder specialist Plz dont ignore
Tk complete treatment in physiotherapy SWD TENS US or exercise .6 month is more for frozen shoulder it take only more than 2 months check ur treatment level and if u hv no other issue only diabetic pt takes time but 6 month is more
Are you diabetic? How have been your sugar levels lately? It looks like you are having frozen shoulder. .. if you're diabetic n sugar levels are not in control. .. frozen shoulder tend to recover slowly.. that may be d case with you