Pain in shoulder and arms

Hi my husband has pain in his shoulder and arm , it has been there since close to a year now . We showed it to a neurologist he said nothing was wrong but put him on pain killer. Who should we show him to in bangalore to get a better root cause analysis. Plus what could be caused for it.
views-icons 24 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello der musculoskeletal Trauma Brachial plexus injury should be ruled out consult orthopedician for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?