Pain in sciatic nerve
It's been 3-4 days & my right leg is pain full,pain gets worse while sitting, walking sneezing. Visited ortho earlier he gave some multi vitamin and it was fine but now again it has appeared, having good amount of water,less vit D3,vit b12.It appears my sciatic nerv is the issue but why does it reappear?

Dr. Gaurav Mohan (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 10 yrs exp Delhi

It's due to nerve compression in Lower back level Lumbosacral due to exertion or inaccurate posture working. You should go for Proper Physiotherapy Electrotherapy+Exercise therapy+Neuro dynamics & precautions and modifications daily living activities. Esp.consider proper posture and muscle strengthening for sexual activities. Regards-Dr.Gaurav Mohan from Physio Hut.