Pain in rightside chest

Three days back I met with an accident when my and my wife going through bike suddenly a man coming opposite with bullet hit my bike head-on collision my and wife were standing with bike the opposite person felldown he his drunken but at the time of impact I don't know what happened I am quite normal and also my wife nothing physically hurt but when I returned home I absorbed some pain in my body but after 3 days the pain is more noticed while I cough or shout in rightside chest can you suggest what action to be taken is it internal fracture due to the impact I resisted the opposite force please suggest Thank you in advance
views-icons 76 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, since it is followed after trauma, pain could be due to musculoskeletal injury, either blunt trauma or broken rib or may be due costal cartilage injury. For minor injuries pain killer and proper rest is enough to heal the injuries, you need to consult orthopedician to make sure it is simple injury.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?