Pain in right side breast
I am feeling pain in right side of my breast from few days or i guess from one month its a sharp pain in the bone what to do and to whom i consult ?
149 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Consult orthopedic surgeon. May be due to stretching of muscles. Or doing heavy work by right hand.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Sharp pains in right breast
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.