Pain in Right Shoulder
My father is facing pain in their right shoulder from last month. He is a diabetic patient. What will be the reasons for such kind of pain? He told me that whenever he is trying to move right hand, it hurts him.

Hello there.... I went through your query..... Neck and shoulder pain can generally be successfully treated with physiotherapy, although there are other options such as osteopathy or remedial massage.... There are several types of treatment for shoulder pain, depending on the cause of your pain and your symptoms..... Consult orthopedician for further evaluation and treatment....